The Advisory Firm was launched in 2006 to bring fee-only fiduciary financial services to all consumers, not just the very wealthy. For too long individuals in the middle market / mass affluent demographics only choice in financial services was with commission-based brokers or agents. The goal in launching this practice was to give more families access to qualified professional financial advice, without the pushy product sales.
If you are looking for a financial planner to help build your strategy, an investment manager to implement it or even a full-service wealth manager for holistic planning, investments and tax services, we can help.
The Advisory Firm is rooted in these fundamental concepts and philosophies:
- The understanding that as an investor you have options when selecting financial advice.
- You deserve a personalized financial strategy built just for you.
- You deserve plain spoken investment strategies that you understand, not complex financial jargon.
- A relationship free from financial product sales.
- You deserve to work with an advisor that doesn’t charge any fees upfront, to build your trust and satisfaction.
- An advisor that will work with you to identify your goals and then figure out the best investment, planning and tax strategy to help you achieve them.
Learn a bit more about James Daniel and the beginnings of The Advisory Firm in this interview on North Fulton Business Radio.